Here’s a little link-age love for you fine people…
(1) Over at The Film Experience, Nathaniel Rogers is counting down his ten favorite vampires. I was very impressed to see Amanda Donohoe on the list.
(2) Parabasis is hosting an intense debate about how to make young people (i.e., people under 35) go to the theatre. The discussion is refreshingly frank, and I’d love to hear YOUR thoughts on the subject. Regardless of your age, do you go to theatre? Why or why not? Do you wish you went more often? Why or why not?
(3) Ramblings of a TV Whore is asking Glee five very important questions. I’d add, “Why is no one in the school cracking down on the rash of slushee attacks?
(4) Okay With Me regularly analyzes older cartoons. Here’s a great review of a Betty Boop short.
(5) I’m really proud of the story I just wrote for Theatre Development Fund . Tony-nominated actor Christopher Fitzgerald is playing a leprechaun in a Broadway revival of the musical Finian’s Rainbow, and I wrote a piece about how he’s approaching his performance. Speaking with him taught me something about how actors play characters who aren’t human.